Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We were exhausted but finally stumbled out of the airplane and back into Baltimore around midnight last night. Emmylou was great on the plane and really pretty good for the duration of our whirlwind trip to Texas. We had so much fun seeing all of you! Everyone really went out of their way to accomodate our busy schedule and I am so happy Lulu finally got to meet so many of you. Congratulations to Erin on her graduation! Here are some pics from the trip. I was disappointed to see how few photos I ended up with, so if you have any good ones, please send them to me in an email and I'll post them here!

Four generations! Lulu with "Mimi," Granny and me-- their very first meeting


With Granny, Sara and Megan


With Lynn and Megan


Lulu with Grammie, Aunt Lizzie and Aunt Emmy having brunch in Austin


With Aunt Carol from New Orleans and Grammie


Luke and Josh getting their own photos of Lulu


Swimming for the very first time!

No comments: