Wednesday, June 28, 2006



Don't know if y'all have seen our weather on the news lately, but it has been rain, rain and more rain. We haven't actually had flooding in our area (just a leak in our roof) but it seems it's happening all around us. To avoid cabin fever, I did decide to brave the weather on Monday and took Emmylou to Ikea for the very first time. Aaaah, Ikea, how we love you. I took a couple of photos with my phone to commemorate the occasion but I only figured out today how to send the pictures to my email so I could post them here. I guess it was about time for me to learn how to do that seeing as how I've had this phone for over a year. In case anyone's interested, I got this amazing cutting board at Ikea for $9.99 which is almost exactly like the $200 one I've had my eye on at Williams-Sonoma. All I can say is that I'm thrilled that by the time we move back to Austin the new Ikea in Round Rock will be open. I'm sure Emmylou and I will be frequent visitors!

No comments: