Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lulu and I started Baby Yoga today! It was fun and she seemed to really enjoy it, so I'm glad we'll be going to that for the next few weeks. There were 4 other mothers with their babies there so hopefully we'll get to know them better. Lulu only fussed once during the session because it was time for her to eat, and I was more than happy to acquiesce-- Downward Facing Dog is really hard to do when you're as out of shape as I am! It was also kind of funny when we were instructed to "bench press your baby." Since yoga, Lulu and I have been hanging around the house because we had a guy come and fix our ceiling from the leaks we had a while ago. Here's a picture of Emmylou this afternoon surrounded by the ridiculous amount of things she has to entertain her here at the house:

but here is a picture of her very favorite thing (ever) in the house:

I guess we could have saved a lot of money on toys, etc. But apparently it's a widespread phenomenon that all babies find ceiling fans fascinating (that's what everyone tells me), so I'm thinking I can make a fortune inventing mini-ceiling fan mobiles for cribs. Why has no one thought of this before?

No comments: