Tuesday, August 08, 2006


You're looking at the new Stephens' family champion sleeper! After we got back from New York and I'd had it with getting up at least 4 times a night with her, I decided it was time for a little tough love-- she needed to sleep in her own room, in her own crib. So far, so good-- 12 hours the first night and 9 hours last night! Although I'm sure she enjoys the comfy bed and nice quiet, dark room, I think it also has something to do with her starting the solid foods regularly and going to bed with a nice full tummy. Of course, I'm not sure that will be the case tonight--- today while I was at work she got a little ambitious and Gary ended up feeding her an entire jar of sweet potatoes in one sitting. Needless to say, she's had a bit of a tummy-ache all afternoon. We'll see how it goes. Here she is in her jammies ready to say 'night-night.'

No comments: