Thursday, September 21, 2006

A celeb-baby sighting? No, it's not Violet Affleck, it's Emmylou Stephens! Our friend Alex and her brother Andrew picked out this adorable ensemble for Lulu. They sent a note along with it saying that Violet had the same thing, but that really wasn't necessary. Before I saw the note, the first thing I said when I pulled the hat out of the bag was, "Oh my God, Violet has that hat!" (like I'm on a first-name basis with her). Thanks, Alex and Andrew! I know my (slight) obsession with all things celebrity is kind of ridiculous, but it did help my fantasy celebrity team win first place in our recent Fafarazzi league (thank you, Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise-- I hate you and love you at the same time!)!

Violet (with mom, Jennifer Garner, of course) in Emmylou's outfit:


In other news (and because sometimes I just can't help but comment on pop culture), Emmylou and I can't wait to see what will happen with Pam and Jim on The Office tonight! Are you watching? In case you need a recap, here's a short video you can watch:

There are more entertaining versions on YouTube, created by people with way too much time on their hands, but they were a lot longer than this one. But if you're interested or border-line obsessed like me, click here.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oh that made my day! Emmylou is SO much cuter than Violet ;P