Monday, February 05, 2007

Let me get y'all caught up on Emmylou's adventures since it's been a while since my last post. After spending all last week still sniffling and coughing, I took Emmylou to the pediatrician again on Wednesday. He assured me that Emmylou is fine and just catching the colds she needs to build up her immune system (surprisingly, no diagnosis of walking pneumonia nor chest x-rays nor breathing treatments needed as I had convinced myself). We stayed inside for the rest of the week as best we could so she could get better and then headed out to Horseshoe Bay to spend the weekend with Lizzie (to celebrate her birthday!) and hang out with Grammie and Emily. Although it was too cold to do much outside, we had fun cooking, chatting, reading and doing whatever else qualifies as a mindless yet relaxing activity. Here are some photos from the last few days:

Playing the coy babushka at the dinner table...


Singing Happy Birthday to Lizzie...


Watching the Superbowl with Daddy...


And playing lots of peekaboo...

No comments: