Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sorry for the long break in posts, but Gary and I were in Cabo San Lucas all last week. We had an amazing time but, of course, missed Emmylou like cuh-razy. Emmylou stayed with Grammie, who took lots of cute photos I'll eventually post here once Grammie figures out how to send them to me as attachments. Posting them here is also dependent on my not dying tomorrow when I do the Danskin Triathlon! But to tide you over in the meantime, here are a couple of pics I took before we left for our trip:

Emmylou loves her clothes, always helping me with her laundry or getting herself dressed/undressed (so very helpful)...







And here's one of me and Lulu-- I keep getting comments from people I don't know saying stuff like, "she must look like her father!" Sometimes I don't think people believe she's my daughter!

No comments: