People, here's some advice:
DON'T GIVE A KID TOO MANY RAISINS!
How do I know I gave her too many? Because I saw how many I had to pick up yesterday and last night when she threw up in my car, her bed, and later, my own bed. It was not a pretty sight, and considering that I hate raisins, I'm pretty sure I'll never get over that now.
I guess it might have just been a coincidence that she got some kind of stomach bug, but I'm not going to pretend that the previous days' steadily-increasing raisin intake to mammoth proportions didn't have something to do with it. Poor baby. At least she's almost back to normal now!