Tuesday, March 11, 2008

As many of you know, a few weeks ago I ran my first half-marathon. I was hoping to get some photos with Emmylou at the finish line to post here, but she and Gary got held up in traffic around the race route and were never able to get there.

My friend Alex was the one who got me to enter the race (thanks, Alex! It was a blast!) and she just posted a recap of it on her blog, so if you want to read about it click here. It is so true what she says-- the thought of queso seriously kept us all going... and it was worth every mile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Becca! You are amazing! I'm so proud of you for taking on the 1/2 marathon. So, what's next???
Sherry S.

emmylou + miller said...

Thanks, Sherry! With the new babe on the way and the half marathon behind me, I've been slacking off a little, but I hope to be in good enough shape to run the same race next year.

All I know is that after finishing the half, a full marathon is NOT in my future!

Thanks for the comments and I hope we can catch up soon!
Becca