Monday, December 29, 2008

Howdy, strangers

In case anyone out there is still checking this blog, I just wanted to let you know that updates are coming soon! I have lots to share but have had some technical problems tonight, the first time in a couple of weeks I've had any spare time to post. But I'm hoping I can upload holiday photos tomorrow and I promise that there are some really good ones coming...

In the meantime, I should share some exciting news: Lizzie and Khanh are now engaged! Khanh proposed at the Trail of Lights a couple of days before Christmas. Congratulations- we're happy for y'all!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Of course, we still read this wonderful blog! But no worries, life is a bit busy and I'll look forward to reading when you are able to post!
CONGRATS, Lizzie & Khanh!

The Buchanans said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the next Stephens installment when you get a moment!

Happy New Year!

Congrats to Lizzie and Khanh too!