Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ballet Today

Emmylou told me that she wanted to start ballet so I signed her up to start today. She couldn't wait-- this morning she crawled into our bed and whispered in my ear, "Mommy, I'm so excited to go to ballet today!"

Here she is looking out the window in the changing room before her class.

There's no window in the studio so I couldn't watch her during the lesson, but at the end they did open the doors while each little girl bowed to the teacher. Here's E waiting for her turn:
And the bow...

8 comments:

The Buchanans said...

too cute!! Isla has been doing ballet all day. Even worse, so has my Dad :)

GREAT seeing the three of you yesterday.

emily said...

omg.omg.omg. omg. so cute!!!

Tripp said...

E- You look like a pro!

Bethany said...

That is killing me over here. So stinkin' cute.

Lizzie & Khanh said...

omg that's the cutest thing i've ever seen. ever.

Lauren C. said...

clearly emmylou is a natural!

Shelly said...

I LOOOOVE the bow! So cute!

Ann said...

Adorable!
Great to see you last week.