Monday, June 19, 2006


In the past week or so, Gary and I have realized that we must have produced the world's drooliest baby. I'm not kidding-- this child is like a saliva factory! Not only are her hands constantly wet from sucking and chewing on them, but her shirt is perpetually soaked from her chin to halfway down her belly. We got the baby book out today to see what the deal is-- we figured it was too early for her to be teething-- but apparently it's not. I also saw a poll on babycenter.com that said that most babies get their first teeth between 3 and 5 months, surprisingly. I guess this would also explain why she's been a little crankier lately, and I suppose if I had very sharp teeth pushing their way through the tender flesh in my mouth, I'd be a little ornery too. Poor baby!

No comments: