Sunday, July 16, 2006

Picture us here...

watching...


Tonight Lulu went to her very first movie! We went to the Bengies Drive-In, a place I've been wanting to check out since we first moved here, with Eric and Missy. Unfortunately (okay, fortunately) for Lulu, she slept through almost the entire cinematic masterpiece. I wasn't too crazy about seeing that movie in particular (I know, apparently I'm the only person in America who feels that way), but I'm glad we went so we'll know the ins and outs for going in the future. I have a feeling that since they play new releases, it's about the only place Gary and I will get to go if we want to see a movie in the next several months. If you click on the hyperlink for the Bengies above, you'll have to check out their "house rules." They are like movie-nazis there! I think the guy who owns it takes it a bit too seriously, but then again, when you have the kind of people we have in Baltimore, it's probably good that it weeds out the scary folks. One of their biggest rules is that there is absolutely no photography of any kind allowed on the premises-- they'll even confiscate cell phones with cameras if they see them! So although I'm still battery-less with my digital camera, we couldn't have taken a real photo of us there if we'd been fully charged.

No comments: