Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Interesting outfit, huh? You might think I've already started letting Emmylou choose her own clothes, but that's not actually the case. This is just what happens when Lulu spits up all over her PJs at 4:00 in the morning and all of her clean jammies are downstairs. Last night at 4am it somehow seemed a better idea to spend 10 minutes rummaging through her room for anything that would fit and keep her warm rather than walk down 14 stairs to get her clothes. People, I'm dealing with limited sleep here.

For everyone out there reading this, I want to say 'thank you' for keeping up with our adventures. This is my 100th post! I love being able to share the most amazing experience of my life with all of you and I hope that Emmylou brings a smile to your face every once in a while like she does to mine each and every day. Until our next adventure...

No comments: