Sunday, May 13, 2007

Emily and I were in New York for several days this past week, so I haven't posted in a while. Before we left, Emmylou and I went to Pawpaw and Nana's house for dinner on Monday night. It was so nice and they even put up this horsie in their front yard for Emmylou to ride! She got on several times and we tried to get her to say things like "giddy-up" and "yeehaw," but to no avail.



Emmylou stayed with Grammie from Tuesday to Friday while Em and I were in New York and Gary was traveling for work all week. They had a great time and did lots of fun things. It was the longest I've ever been away from Emmylou and I have to admit I cried a little when we were reunited! Grammie just bought Emmylou and herself some matching Crocs-- so cute!




And today was Mother's Day and wonderful as we got to spend time with Mimi, Grammie, Lizzie, Emily and Gary. We went to Silo for a lovely brunch (with only a minor mishap in that they ran out of highchairs) and then sat out by the pool in the sun. Here's a photo Gary took of Grammie and her girls and Emmylou playing on her favorite step at Grammie's house, wearing a necklace she made:


1 comment:

LC said...

hello there! wanted to say that picture of all of you guys is gorgeous. such pretty blondes in the sun.... (see? people ARE reading.) great to see you and em in the city. xo, L