Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth, everybody! We took Emmylou down to our neighborhood parade this morning and in our infinite wisdom, decided against bringing an umbrella. Sometimes I do wonder if we might be unfit parents. Of course by the end of it we were all completely soaked to the bone but still enjoyed it and warmed up quickly with baths back at home. The parade was fun but wasn't much more than a bunch of families with decorated strollers, bikes and scooters going around the block following a fire truck, and us pulling Emmylou in the wagon Eric made for her. I would've taken pictures of the actual parade, but I was keeping my camera in my pocket so it wouldn't get ruined from the rain.




I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture, but the wagon says "Fleet Flyer" on the side-- we lived on Fleet Street in Baltimore! Adorable, Eric.

No comments: