Sunday, October 07, 2007

Emmylou continued her tour of Wild Kingdom today with a trip to Sea World. I thought she might be a little too young to enjoy it, but she was riveted during the shows and loved seeing the animals throughout the park.

Feeding the dolphins (but that's my giant arm holding the fish for the dolphin)...



Captivated by Shamu...



Trying to give Shamu a piece of popcorn...



Giving the sign the trainers showed us to get Shamu to splash the audience...



And all tuckered out on the way home...




On a totally different subject, I thought this was really cool. Bethany put it on her blog and I just had to see what celebrities Emmylou looks like:

http://www.myheritage.com/collage


Angelina Jolie, Madonna and a Spice Girl in the top 3?! And I love that Bob Marley somehow figures in there...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Bob Marley is awesome. I'm jealous that Emmylou got Madonna!