Friday, October 05, 2007

Yesterday Grammie invited Emmylou and me to go to the San Antonio Zoo so we could see the exhibit "Butterflies!" with her. Here are some photos.

There must've been thousands of butterflies in the little greenhouse- we had to be careful not to step on them (especially with Emmylou's oh-so-offensive Crocs)!


Which one do you think is prettier?


I like that one!


Think they'll land on us?


After seeing the butterflies, we checked out the rest of the animals at the zoo. Emmylou loved the monkeys.




And the elephants.


We couldn't leave without using the Mold-A-Rama machine to make a plastic animal souvenir for Daddy. I felt like I was 7 years old again feeding my quarters into it!


Since at one time Gary had a Savannah Monitor named Alice, we decided to make him one of the Komodo Dragon since they look kind of the same.


Too bad it looked more like (I hate to say it) a shiny turd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo of Grammie and Emmylou waiting for the butterflies to land on them; priceless!
Ann Codlin