Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another week to wait...

I just got back from my OB appointment and my blood pressure was fine so she sent me back home for another week. Too bad because this time I was all ready to go straight to the hospital-- my bag was packed and everything was in place! But I guess it's better for the baby to cook for as long as possible so for his sake I'll try not to complain...

A few people have asked for a photo of me and my belly these days, so I hastily took a couple after my appointment on Friday when I thought the end was near. I hadn't realized that I hardly had any photos of me during this pregnancy! It wasn't intentional but as you can see, it should've been-- I'm cringing at how huge I am!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

What are you talking about? You look great. Really.

Kari said...

seriously- you're beautiful! christine and i were just talking about how gorgeous you are, becca...

Alex said...

you look awesome. don't be silly! finn has a hot mum!

Anonymous said...

becca, you look awesome (as always!). you are the picture of a "glowing mother" ..... thanks for keeping us all posted! i'm anxiously awaiting news of baby boy's arrival!
love, sherry

Anonymous said...

Becca you look amazing!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great, sister. Leo wants to meet the new Mr. Stephens! He also has a pack of cigars ready to share with Emmylou when she becomes a big sister!