Monday, August 25, 2008


I thought tomorrow might be a possibility for having the baby since I had an OB appointment scheduled in the morning, but I just heard that my doctor has jury duty and I've been rescheduled for Friday. So unless I go into labor before then or have really high blood pressure on Friday, I'm guessing I'll make it to my originally scheduled c-section on the 2nd.


Alex said...

i finally put Finn's present in the mail today after it sitting in our spare closet for the last few months. hopefully it will make it to austin before he arrives.

emmylou said...

thanks, alex! i can't wait to see what it is!

Alison, Craig, and Isla Buchanan said...

Becca will you please email me your address?

Worst case one more week!!!