Saturday, January 02, 2010

Wanna be Grinch-a-licious? There's an app for that!

If you know me pretty well, you know I LOVE How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Not the Jim Carrey trainwreck-of-a-movie version, but the old, classic, Boris Karloff-narrated cartoon by Dr. Seuss. Well, we've been calling Emmylou "Emmy-Lou-Who" for ages but now our entire family can be made into the awesome Grinch characters! Yep, there's an app for that! The other day I stumbled upon it, gasped, and downloaded it as fast as my little iPhone could. Had I found it early enough it would've been our Christmas card. At least I can post our photos here for all to behold. Enjoy... (isn't Gary's great?!)






Hours of fun, people. Hours.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yeah, totally going to do this...

Kari said...

that is fantastic!!!!!