Sunday, May 08, 2011

Royal Wedding

Since we are already up to our eyeballs in princesses at our house, I figured having a little fun with the royal wedding was par for the course. I was also thrilled to finally be celebrating a princess not marketed by Disney!

Alex invited Emmylou and I over for an English breakfast and to watch the wedding. After getting on her princess dress, gloves and tiara, we arrived at 7 a.m. sharp (the wedding was DVR'ed). I can't even begin to describe how excited Emmylou was about going. She could hardly sleep the night before!

Watching some of the wedding with Aunt Emmy:
Shepherd's Pie, scones, sausage roll, and Wills' groom cake!
Diana made an appearance among the cookies Emmylou and I made:
Gasping at the pomp and circumstance:

Hugs from Alex!
Bingo cards for watching the festivities:
And everyone was fascinated by Bonnie's fascinator...
Thanks, Alex, we had so much fun!!!

No comments: